Thursday, June 6, 2013

Under Construction

I have wanted to say so many things since Our Mister Moore leaked out a few youtube teasers with his interview with Dick MacDougall, but I didn't even know where to start.  This topic warrants a whole series.

Here's the short part.

I followed the MacDougall diet religiously for as long as I could stand it.  I got fatter, and felt miserable.

Warning:  listening and watching this is like watching a train wreck with an entire load of fingernails crashing into another train head-on, carrying a load of blackboards.  Just do the ole'NLP trick, put the podcast in a frame, turn it into "black and white", and move it away in your mind during the scary parts.  This will make the podcast seem less like one of my famous holiday get-togethers.

No comments:

Post a Comment