Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Me

I have started the leptin reset today, this time, as strict as possible, including the elimination of all potentially inflammatory foods and better care with respect to light pollution in the evening.

Food logs and details are boring for some, but if you NEED to see this sort of stuff, here's a link.  The food logs are viewable, and I'll have more detail on the one blogpost per day over there.

Keeping out of the blue light means I'll be on the computer less.  How ever will I keep up with all the blogging.  Not sure how this will work yet, but I already have a pair of amber sunglasses on.  This will be a challenge since they are also polarizing.

Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

  1. Limiting light in the evening is the hardest thing for me to do. Going to school and the fact that I spend a great deal of time in front of a computer doesn't help either.

    The good thing is I am LS after a year of tweaking my diet. When I discovered Dr. Kruse's blog a couple of months ago, everything I was doing over the last year and a half suddenly made a lot more sense.

    Yesterday I just walked outside and started running . . . spontaneously. I haven't done stuff like that since I was in my prime nearly 20 years ago! I know I'm on the right track when things like that keep happening.

    Good luck with the LR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It's the time of year for new resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donald, I found that once I committed to the light recommendation, I have settled into a routine. Every day, I make a few more improvements in my lifestyle, things that make it easier to keep the darkness dark. Its like camping, really. You just have to get lots of stuff done in the daytime, and set up your camp before it gets too late.

    ReplyDelete