Saturday, January 21, 2012

Say it Ain't so, Dr. Rosedale - Part 1

It has taken me a long time to write this, maybe I was just waiting for the right time.  I listened to a podcast featuring Dr. Rosedale last month and it has been bugging me ever since.  In the podcast, he lamented the high percent of statisticians who work in the pharma field.  Oh my!  I just thought I had to defend my profession.  Correlation is not a cause??

The tidbit that 98-something percent of statisticians work in the field somehow made them the cause for the mess that our current medical system finds itself in?  Hey, Dr. Rosedale, I'll bet that absolutely 100 PERCENT OF ALL EVIL STATINS DESTROYING THE FABRIC OF SOCIETY ARE PRESCRIBED BY DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!!  So there.

And now for your weekend entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKGz52xmtx8

Wasn't that fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment