Here's the link: http://jackkruse.com/my-epiphany-for-your-future%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6/
So, here are the notes:
1. Surgery sure has changed over the years. Check out my link to a cool Ted lecture about the latest surgery tools.
2. I want to make it so you never have to have surgery.
3. We need to take care of our cells => no degenerative diseases => no surgeries
4. The surgery machine costs 2 million dollars.
5. Wouldn't it be cool if we took that 2 million dollars and used it to teach people how to avoid surgery?
6. My epiphany? Change your thinking......
7. ....How to avoid surgery? Eat a paleo diet and get leptin sensitive.
Here are some other interesting links. Dr. K links to Catherine Mohr's TED lecture on robotics in surgery. Kinda gross, but also really cool if you are into that sort of thing. http://www.ted.com/talks/catherine_mohr_surgery_s_past_present_and_robotic_future.html
Here's some info on leptin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leptin Jump to the paragraph on obesity and leptin resistance.