Saturday, April 13, 2013

Paleo on $100 a month day 12 - Food Reward Friday

I was a good day in paleo-land.  I met my first IRL paleo pal (not counting those at AHS11, as that was deliberate) and got a source for local grass-fed beef.

The day continued with generosity from trader Pablo, with a nice breakfast of chicken salad, coffee and a corn chip.

I enjoyed a lunch with trader Noel.  It started with a salad topped with garbanzo beans and avocado.  There was some really great hard cheese, hummus topped with lemon, and home-made bread with butter.  I washed it all down with a diet coke from trader Pablo.

Well, that's the end of the ton of free food, now that a big project is winding down.  This weekend, I'll be returning back to reality.

For dinner, I enjoyed leftover beef ribs and pork, greens cooked in meat fat, lettuce straight from the garden, beet and lemon juice and a couple of licks off a lollipop from trader Wendy.

No purchases today, so I have $13.04 left in the kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment