Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Paleo on $100 a month days 26-27 Going Nuts!!!

Two days, two sales!  I went nuts for the nut sale.  I bought a big bag of cashews and a bigger bag of almonds.  I came home, plopped myself on the couch and just started eating them right out of the bag.  As much as I want.  No counting.  I love sales!!!!!
Yesterday I finished the beef liver, then found a sale on chicken livers.  I have been enjoying them with ground beef and local veggies.  I was treated to a wonderful (but carby) spread by traders Tony and Humberto.  I ate fruit, some egg dish, a piece of chocolate with a bunch of really good coffee with real half and half.  I avoided the cookies, juice drinks, muffins, bundt cake and the rest of the chocolate.  I still haven't opened the salmon yet.
Purchases on the 26th:  chicken livers for $1.77, ground beef for $2.49
Purchases on the 27th:  cashews for $2.99, almonds for $2.99
98 cents left in the money jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment